USA TRIATHLON LEvel ii CERTIFIED COACH
“Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
USA TRIATHLON LEVEL II CERTIFIED COACH
There’s nothing more rewarding than achieving that which once seemed impossible! Helping people get to that point is one of the things I love about coaching!
My first commitment to an athlete is to optimize through customization. Each athlete has their own complex formula consisting of genetics, available training time and outside stress levels. There are also physiological considerations such as mobility, functional strength, nutrition, speed, and endurance. I strive to understand what makes you unique, and then find the best way to fit those elements together to help you reach your full potential.
I have a passion for knowledge and believe it’s the key to maximizing your potential. I keep abreast of the latest scientific studies, always trying to find more efficient and validated means of coaching my athletes. Knowledge in the form of communication is just as important. The more I know about my athletes and the sooner I know of changes in circumstances, lifestyle or training, the greater resource I can be.
I started coaching to give back to a sport that has given me so much and to help other athletes realize their dreams. I’d welcome the opportunity to help you find your “impossible”!
AFFILIATES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Youth & Junior Elite Certified
- USA Cycling Elite Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Cyclocross Certified
- ACSM – Certified Personal Trainer
- MBSC – Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Training Peaks University Certified
- Training Peaks WKO4 Certified
- Data Analytics
- Power Based Training
- Time Management
- Every time one of my athletes meets and exceeds their goals
- Two summits of Mt. Rainer
- Coached female and male athletes to podium finishes
- World Triathlon Corporation All-World-Athlete